MADISON (WKOW) -- A fire destroyed a shed in Madison.
Around 11:40 p.m. Monday night, the Madison Fire Department was called to the 4000 block of Toban Drive on the city's northeast side.
Crews say the homeowners had been using a wood burning stove in a shed behind their house and thought the embers had gone out. The homeowners used a fire extinguisher in an attempt to put out the fire but they were unsuccessful.
Damage is estimated at about $15,000.
Can't Find Something?
5727 Tokay Blvd., Madison, WI 53719
News Tips: 608-273-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org