MILWAUKEE (WKOW) -- Police say a fire that killed one person in Milwaukee appears to have started by accident.
The victim, 53-year-old Kevin Baker, was using propane heaters that may have caused the fire Sunday.
Baker used propane because he didn't want to pay the electric company, according to a Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's report released Tuesday.
The home, along with two nearby homes, were destroyed by the fire.
5727 Tokay Blvd., Madison, WI 53719
News Tips: 608-273-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org