MADISON (WKOW) -- UW-Madison police say the Bradley Residence Hall was evacuated Wednesday morning because of a gas leak.
An underground line in the construction area near the lakeshore residence halls was damaged around 11:05 a.m.
The dorm was evacuated for about 45 minutes while Madison Gas and Electric Stopped the leak. Elm Drive, from Observatory Drive to Lake Mendota was also shut down during the leak.
No one was hurt during the incident.
5727 Tokay Blvd., Madison, WI 53719
News Tips: 608-273-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org