JANESVILLE (WKOW) -- A fire leaves about $25,000 dollars worth of damages. The Janesville Fire Department was dispatched to 714 Wilson Road about 10:00 p.m. Saturday after neighbors reported seeing smoke.
The neighbors called 911. The fire department discovered a fire in the basement ceiling area.
The owner of the home was able to escape the fire safely.
The Janesville Fire Department says the cause is possibly an electrical malfunction.
The fire remains under investigation.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Program Manager Jessica Miller at 608-661-2794. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.