BOSCOBEL (WKOW) -- Boscobel Police are looking for the person responsible for stealing 18 pedal tractors from a garage on East Oak Street during the morning hours between September 27 and October 17.
The tractor descriptions are as follows:
(1) McCormick 560 (red colored)
(1) McCormick Farmall 400 IH (all original with faded red paint)
(1) Chase 1070 (white and red)
(1) Allis Chalmers (red)
(2) John Deere (green and yellow)
(1) White (gray and white)
(1) Kutoba (orange)
(1) Ford 8N (red and gray)
(1) Ford 8000 (blue)
(1) Oliver 1755 (green)
(1) Oliver 70 (green)
(1) Farmall M (red)
(2) Massey Ferguson (red and gray)
(1) Massey Ferguson 44 (red and gray)
(1) Massey Ferguson 35 (red and gray)
(1) New Holland Nuffield (blue)
Anyone with information about this case is asked to called the Boscobel Police Department at 375-4122 or Grant County Crimestoppers at 1-800-789-6600.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Program Manager Jessica Miller at 608-661-2794. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.