GREEM BAY (WKOW) -- A fire broke out at Lambeau field Wednesday.
The Green Bay Fire Department says it started when sparks from construction equipment hit foam insulation.
It took about an hour to put out the flames because firefighters had trouble finding a water source.
The company managing Lambeau's expansion project says the fire was very minor.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Program Manager Jessica Miller at 608-661-2794. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.