MADISON (WKOW) -- Madison Police Department and Fire Rescue responded to 3821 Johns Street for an unresponsive subject Wednesday night.
Upon arrival they found 35-year-old Travis Hottinger and a 36-year-old male victim who was pulseless and not breathing.
The victims was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead, apparently due to a heroin overdose.
Hottinger was arrested for Possession of Heroin and Drug Paraphernalia. Officials say they will continue to investigate the incident.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Program Manager Jessica Miller at 608-661-2794. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.