Tree limb falls on house, sparks fire - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports

Tree limb falls on house, sparks fire

Posted:

JANESVILLE (WKOW) -- A tree limb falls on a Janesville house causing the home to start on fire.

According to the Janesville Fire Department, it happened on the 1600 block of South Grant Street about 6:00 p.m. on Friday. When the tree fell on the roof it caused an electrical fire.

The fire damaged a bedroom, walls and the roof. Smoke damage was in the rest of the house.

The fire department rescued two dogs and a cat from the home. No one was injured.

Powered by Frankly