BELOIT (WKOW) -- A Beloit house fires causes about $55,000 in damages.
According to the Beloit Fire Department, heavy smoke and fire was visible from the back of the home. The fire started in the living room. It was an accidental fire that started in the fire place.
The damage was in the living room, kitchen and attic area.
It happened on the 2600 block of Butlin Court in Beloit.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Program Manager Jessica Miller at 608-661-2794. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.