UPDATE (WKOW) -- A fire at a Madison laundromat is under control after crews responded to the structure Saturday.
Fire officials tell 27 News no one was injured at Quick Clean Laundry on N. Bassett Street. They believe the fire was likely caused by a drier.
MADISON (WKOW) -- Madison firefighters are on the scene of a structure fire downtown, according to Dane County Communications.
Crews reported that flames were showing when they arrived at 220 North Bassett St. at 7:34 p.m. Dane County Communications says it appears there may have been an issue involving a laundry machine.
Check back at wkow.com and 27 News for more on this developing story.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Program Manager Jessica Miller at 608-661-2794. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.