Erik's Bike shop, Cascade Mountain and WKOW have teamed up to offer WKOW viewers free lift tickets to Cascade Mountain.
All week long starting December 9-13, stop in any Madison Erik's Bike Shop or WKOW and get a free adult lift ticket worth $51!
Kids 12 and under are FREE!
These tickets will be valid December 14 and 15 at Cascade Mountain. Tickets are one per person and available only in person while supplies last.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Stop in at any Madison Erik's Bike Shop or WKOW during regular business hours to receive a FREE Adult lift pass to Cascade Mountain.
3. Odds of receiving a certificate depend on how many lift tickets are available.
4. One lift ticket per person.
5. WKOW will conduct the contest and WKOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges' decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
6. Must be at least 18 years of age to receive a free lift ticket.
7. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
8. Free Lift tickets winner's voice, name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
9. Prize value is approximately $51. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No cash substitutions permitted. Prize is non-transferable.
10. WKOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
11. WKOW requires recipients to come to the WKOW at 5727 Tokay Blvd, Madison, WI 53719 weekdays between the hours of 8am-5pm to claim their lift ticket. Or recipients may come to any of the three Erik's Bike Shops in Madison weekdays between the hours of 10am-7pm to claim their lift ticket.
12. Winners are not eligible to win another contest with WKOW for 30 days after winning.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKOW. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Anna Engelhart at 608-661-2767. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.