MADISON (WKOW) -- It's important to keep in mind poison prevention tips and ways to keep your family safe.
Dean Health Clinics presents a seminar at Dean Clinic West, 752 North High Point Road in Madison on April 24th at 6:00 p.m. Watch Wake Up Wisconsin Weekend as Dr. James Rybacki talks about poison prevention tips. We'll address questions like:
1) We don’t think of medicines as poisons, but are some toxic?
2) If I think someone has been poisoned, who can I call?
3) What are some of the most common poisons seen in children?
4) What are some common poisons in adults?
5) Can you give some helpful tips to help avoid poisonings
Can't Find Something?
5727 Tokay Blvd., Madison, WI 53719
News Tips: 608-273-2727 or email@example.com