Bud Light Extreme Summer Giveaway 2016 Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of the United States (except CA and Maui County, HI), who are 21 years of age or older at date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Wisconsin Distributors & Anheuser-Busch and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. From here on out when naming Wisconsin Distributors, it also is naming Anheuser-Busch.
2. To enter, stop by any participating Hyvee locations, Quaker Steak & Lube in Middleton and Janesville, Boat House of Madison, Anchor, Club La Mark, Bowl A Vard, Forever Yours Jewelry in Sun Prairie and Portage and Madison Mallards home games and register to qualify. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. One entry per person per day.
3. The contest starts on May 2, 2016 and all entries must be received by 12 midnight on August 9th, 2016. Wisconsin Distributors and/or WKOW Television, Hyvee locations, Quaker Steak & Lube in Middleton and Janesville, Boat House of Madison, Anchor, Club La Mark, Bowl A Vard, Forever Yours Jewelry in Sun Prairie and Portage and Madison Mallards are not responsible for lost, late, stolen or illegible writing.
4. Quaker Steak & Lube Middleton & Janesville will draw 10 qualifiers per week and all other participating locations will draw 1 qualifier per location per week or home game every Monday for the length of the promotion.
5. All qualifiers will be notified via telephone or email and invited to the drawing parties at Quaker Steak & Lube Middleton on May 25, June 22, July 20, and August 10, 2016. On each final drawing date, one winner will be announced. You must be present to win, if the first name drawn does not respond, a new winner will be drawn. If a qualifier is not drawn as a winner they will be rolled into the next months drawing.
6. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible will be void. All entries become the property of Wisconsin Distributors, and will not be acknowledged or returned. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules, log onto wkow.com or mail your request to: WKOW TV/Bud Light Extreme Summer Giveaway Winners List, 5727 Tokay Blvd. Madison WI 53719.
7. One prize will be awarded each drawing date the contest runs and the winners must be present to win. The four prize dates are; May 25, 2016 a suite for 30 people at a home Madison mallards game, date to be determined, value $2000, June 22 a Trailer-gate party package from Hitchin’ Parties, value $2500, July 20, Tanzanite and Diamond pendant from Forever Yours Jewelry valued at $4100 and August 10, 2016 an all-inclusive Hard Rock to Rivera Maya or Cancun from Blissful Honeymoons and Destination Weddings valued at $5000. ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER. The winners will be contacted on or about August 10th, 2016 to set up individual prize pickup details with each prize sponsor.
8. Qualifiers will be notified by phone or email and must be present at time of drawing at Quaker Steak and Lube Middleton to win any or all of the prizes. Winners must show current picture identification to claim prizes. Wisconsin Distributors reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented or for any reason.
9. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes. At anytime prior to prize awarding, if a “winner” is deemed unruly, a new “winner” will be selected from the pool of qualifiers.
10. Wisconsin Distributors and/or Quincy Newspapers, Hyvee locations, Quaker Steak & Lube in Middleton and Janesville, Boat House of Madison, Anchor, Club La Mark, Bowl A Vard, Forever Yours Jewelry in Sun Prairie and Portage and Madison Mallards are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. Wisconsin Distributors and/or Quincy Newspapers, Hyvee locations, Quaker Steak & Lube in Middleton and Janesville, Boat House of Madison, Anchor, Club La Mark, Bowl A Vard, Forever Yours Jewelry in Sun Prairie and Portage and Madison Mallards are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize and also has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the official rules of this sweepstakes.
12. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WKOW has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
13. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsor harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
14. For a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WKOW/Extreme Summer Giveaway 5727 Tokay Blvd Madison WI 53719. Requests must be received by September 1, 2016.
©2006 Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Brewers of Budweiser® and Bud Light® Beers, St. Louis, MO