Great Lake Giveaway 2015 Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to residents of the United States (except CA and Maui County, HI), who are 21 years of age or older at date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Wisconsin Distributors & Anheuser-Busch and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. From here on out when naming Wisconsin Distributors, it also is naming Anheuser-Busch.
2. To enter, stop by that week’s participating registration locations during designated time and enter to qualify. 10 qualifiers will be drawn from each location. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. One entry per person per location per day.
3. The contest starts on June 27th , 2015 and ends August 27th 2015 . Wisconsin Distributors and/or Quincy Newspapers, The Abbey Resort or Brightwork Boat Works, are not responsible for lost, late, stolen or illegible writing.
4. All qualifiers are encouraged to the drawing party at the Abby Resort on August 27, 2015 5:30-8:30pm. On the final drawing date, one winner will be announced. You must be present to win, if the first name drawn does not respond, a new winner will be drawn.
6. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible will be void. All entries become the property of Wisconsin Distributors, and will not be acknowledged or returned. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules, log onto wkow.com or mail your request to: WKOW TV/Great Lakes Giveaway Winners List, 5727 Tokay Blvd. Madison, WI 53719.
7. One prize will be awarded and the winners must be present to win. The prize package is 2 Hobie Stand Up Paddleboards, 2 adjustable paddles valued at $2,500 from Brightworks Boat Works and $4,213 package from the Abbey Resort for hotel, spa and golf.
8. Winner must show current picture identification to claim prizes. Wisconsin Distributors reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented or for any reason.
9. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes. At anytime prior to prize awarding, if a “winner” is deemed unruly, a new “winner” will be selected from the pool of qualifiers.
10. Wisconsin Distributors and/or Quincy Newspapers, The Abbey Resort or Brightwork Boat Works are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. Wisconsin Distributors and/or Quincy Newspapers, The Abbey Resort or Brightwork Boat Works are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize and also has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the official rules of this sweepstakes.
12. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WKOW has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
13. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsor harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
©2006 Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Brewers of Budweiser® and Bud Light® Beers, St. Louis, MO