DANE COUNTY (WKOW) -- Public Health Madison & Dane County is moving Dane County to Phase 2 beginning at 8 a.m. on Monday.
A summary of highlights from phase 2 order:
- Reopening all businesses—such as restaurants, gyms, and retail establishments—to 50% capacity with certain public health requirements and physical distancing.
- Indoor gatherings at 50 people or fewer are allowed, with physical distancing
- Outdoor gatherings of 100 or fewer are allowed, with physical distancing.
- Park courts and fields are open, individuals must maintain physical distancing.
- Sports activities have updated requirements.
- Playgrounds and splash pads are open, with physical distancing.
- Childcare, youth settings, and schools have updated requirements.
A list of what is, and what is not allowed begins on PAGE 9 on the plan HERE.